NEW PRODUCTION LINE FOR AEROSOL CANS
LINHARDT is significantly expanding its capacities with a new production line for aerosol cans. At a speed of 200 cans per minute, in the future, cans of up to 250 millimetres in length will be produced and printed with up to eight colours. The investment of around €8.5 million gives LINHARDT a total capacity of 200 million aerosol cans per year. “With that, we are consequently continuing to follow our growth strategy“, says sector manager August Wanninger. With the start of production on the new line, LINHARDT has increased its capacity in the area of aerosol cans by a factor of 10 since 2008.
LINHARDT AEROSOL CANS – FACTS
• Diameters of 22/25/35/45/50/53 millimetres
• Printing with up to eight colours
• Different shoulders like oval, grooved, transfer and flat
• Implementation of BPAni lacquers
• Replacement for PAM lacquer was internally certified
-> request now your sample for test purposes!
• Powder coating for 45 diameter possible:
– Low porosity
– Very good barrier properties
• Delivery times of six to eight weeks, or “just in time”, as needed