Advantages of an Apprenticeship at LINHARDT
– We have that certain something!
As in most German companies, an apprenticeship at LINHARDT follows a dual model. The practical part is completed within the company and the theoretical lessons are taken at the relevant vocational school or the chamber of commerce and industry (IHK). Depending on the profession and year of apprenticeship, the apprentice spends one to two days a week at school. For some professions, the school days are combined into apprenticeship blocks totalling several weeks.
Why should you choose an apprenticeship at LINHARDT? Quite simply:
- We are the only training company in the region that is certified by the German vocational training academy (DBA). We are characterised by the highest quality standards and constant modernisation.
- You will complete your apprenticeship in an ultra-modern training centre in line with the latest methods.
- LINHARDT offers prospects: After your apprenticeship, you have the best chances of securing a permanent job. We only train as many employees as we ourselves will use.
- As well as attractive remuneration, particularly good apprenticeship results are rewarded with monetary and material prizes.
- You will receive support in every aspect from a personal mentor, group examination preparation and constant support. At the same time, you will bear the responsibility for your own projects.
- Diversity is guaranteed. Apprentice exchange programmes of several weeks with cooperating companies, excursions, trade fair visits and intensive team projects, like the recent one with Zwiesel Kristallglas AG, mean you’ll never get bored.
- LINHARDT encourages you! We provide subsidies and educational or special leave to support you in the acquisition of additional qualifications and advanced further training to become master craftsmen, technicians and business administrators. And we welcome our employees’ decisions to study.
LINHARDT is a reliable partner to help you get started on your future. Our certified apprenticeship can pave your way – in whichever direction you want to go.
You can speak to our contacts at any point if you have further questions.