– Your start to professional life
Already thought about tomorrow today? When you’re on the home stretch at school, deciding on an apprenticeship at LINHARDT can be the basis of new successes.
We offer our junior staff:
- An apprenticeship certified by the DBA (German vocational training academy) at the highest level, which is reflected in the above-average examination results of our apprentices;
- the opportunity to choose from 13 different job descriptions;
- Insights into the procedures of an international company with 1200 employees in five locations in Germany and overseas;
- A large team, in which apprentices are supported extensively and individually encouraged;
- The chance to prove yourself and take on responsibility.
In return, we expect our fresh talent to be able to work in a team, be willing to learn and have an above-average level of commitment.
You know your interests and strengths best. You can check which apprenticeship offers the opportunity to realise your potential and whether you fit the job and the job fits you by reading the brief profiles of our apprenticeship positions.
|Technical professions||Print media technician (m/f)
Specialist in warehouse logistics (m/f)
Industrial mechanic (m/f)
Machine and systems operator (m/f)
Screen print media technician (m/f)
Process mechanic (m/f)
Cutting machine operator (m/f)
|IT, Electronics||Electronics technician for operating technology (m/f)
IT specialist (m/f)
|Commercial professions||Industrial clerk (m/f)
Industrial clerk with a focus on foreign languages (m/f)
|Design||Digital and print media designer (m/f)
Technical product designer (m/f)
You can find more information on the structure and advantages of an apprenticeship at LINHARDT here: